Learn useful vocabulary related to the Greek bakery, sandwich bar and pastry shop, including eBook, easy grammar, video lessons, and discover how everything really looks like in Greece.
This is the 2nd lesson (out of 7) of the “Everyday Greek Language Course” (7 eBooks + video lessons)
This lesson consists of:
• An introduction video: 2 minutes
• A handout /eBook: 13 pages
• A video lesson: 45 minutes
• Extra handout with video links for grammar, verbs
• An Audio Link for the correct pronunciation of the vocabulary
The video lesson, also includes several smaller videos with extra grammar explanations, vocabulary or dialogues.
01. THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF SHOPS
02. THINGS YOU CAN BUY IN A GREEK BAKERY
03. THINGS YOU CAN BUY IN A GREEK SANDWICH BAR
04. THINGS YOU CAN BUY IN A GREEK PASTRY SHOP
05. SOME GRAMMAR: THE NEGATIVE FORM
06. USEFUL VERBS: TO HAVE AND TO WANT
07. USEFUL PHRASES: ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT
08. GOOD TO KNOW
This video course is meant for those at Beginners levels in Greek since it only requires you to know how to read the Greek Alphabet.
However, those at an Intermediate level, will be able to review basic grammar, as well as learning new vocabulary.
PS. If you are interested in the entire course, “7 eBooks and video lessons”,
Click here to watch the “trailer” for the video course