How Any Adult, Can Learn To Speak Greek Within One Week, By Using Simple, Everyday Vocabulary And Grammar
If you struggle or fear speaking Greek, but dream to communicate with the locals in Greece, grab this multimedia starter kit, with Handouts, Videos and Audio
Here’s WHAT YOU WIll GET to start speaking Greek without fear
- 1) Handout per module, in total 7, including notes, useful vocabulary, simple grammar and vocabulary list
If you have difficulty memorizing many words, you can just stick to basic vocabulary lists, to start speaking. We also kept the grammar as simple as possible, so you will have the opportunity to start speaking Greek from week 1, with simple easy sentences. You will only learn things which most of you need daily when visiting Greece on your holidays.
- 2) Video lesson per module, in total 7, giving you all the vocabulary and grammar, you need to start a basic conversation in Greek, and which you can use immediately during your visit in Greece
You prefer to watch a video than reading everything on the handout? Then this video lesson is perfect for you. We explain you everything of what is written in the handout and show you photos, grammar explanations, etc… It makes everything much more fun, alive and it gives you the feeling as if you are in Greece!
- 3) Introduction videos per module as well as extra videos explaining grammar, explained by native Greek teachers
Maybe you do not have the chance to travel to Greece often, or you only visit Greece with organized trips, where you are not really introduced to the „real Greece“, but more to „good hotels“ and „what tourists expect to eat on holidays“? With those little intro videos, we would like to show how things look like in Greece, on a daily basis, for the locals. For sure, Greece is not just moussaka and tzatziki, or Greek salad 😊
- 4) Audio for all the vocabulary lists, so you can listen to the correct pronunciation. If you know how to read Greek, you also know how to exactly pronounce every word. The pronunciation in Greek is not that difficult, and in general, Greeks will understand you even when you do not have that perfect accent! However, it is always good to learn vocabulary while memorizing it with the correct pronunciation. Therefore the audio per module is recorded by a native speaker and will give you the correct pronunciation of every word in the vocabulary list.
AND MORE GOOD NEWS…ALSO, FOLLOWING BONUSES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR STATER KIT
- Bonus #1 the complete Alphabet multi-media eBook, with videos and audio links + exercises to learn the Alphabet.
you will receive everything you need to learn or rehearse the Greek Alphabet; writing, reading and correct pronouncing
- Bonus #2 eBook Greek Wishes For Social Occasions
- Bonus #3 eBook How To Order Your Coffee-eBook
Grab Your Greek Speaking Starter Kit, with the button here above.
Remember, IT’S a SHORTCUT to speak Greek
Note: If you are looking for a 40-hour long course, or an 220-page language book,
or a workshop that is more about writing / theory / grammar and less about speaking …
Then this is not for you …
The Greek Speaking Starter Kit is your Shortcut to start speaking Greek within a week, without fear.
If you don’t want to spend all your free time learning endless vocabulary lists and complicated grammar, then you can use the videos, handouts and audio of the 7 modules, to start speaking Greek now.
It is FUN, FAST and Effective, and designed for any adult learner, without a professional language learning background.
Use it at YOUR pace on YOUR time at YOUR place.
Introducing the 5-step system to start speaking Greek, specially designed for adults, with a non-professional background in learning languages.
STEP 1: Watch the introduction video lesson with images of daily life in Greece, related to every module (7 in total). You need to get into the mood to learn more 😊
STEP 2 : Read the Handout and memorize the one page of vocabulary (per module), in combination with the most necessary grammar to make a sentence (learning to conjugate your verbs in the present tense is an absolute must!!)
STEP 3: Watch the video lesson and repeat everything you have learned in the Handout, now with extra videos and photos to make it more fun, while you get the feeling you are actually in Greece.
STEP 4: Practice during the week, memorizing the words and sentences, and listen to the Audio of the vocabulary list, for the correct pronunciation.
STEP 5 : Enjoy speaking Greek, and impress your Greek friends or relatives with small little sentences. Their smiles will be your reward.
When comfortable with the first unit, proceed to the next one, and apply the 5 steps again.
It is advised to learn one module per week, but if you have no time, do not worry…you can learn any time you want …take it easy and enjoy. „siga-siga“ 😊
The Greek starter kit Is IDEAL For Adults …
- Who’d rather work on their Greek, than blaming the Greek Language is the most difficult language in the world (which for sure it is not!)
- Who know they have to take massive action to get massive results
- Who are ready to use the shortcuts to get results faster (but still know they have to take action!)
This course is made by the Omilo Greek Language and Culture School, teaching Greek to foreigners since 1996.
What do students say?
“In March 2020, when UK schools and workplaces were closed down due to Covid 19, my parents introduced me to Omilo’s “Everyday Greek Language” Starter Kit. I began with the stand-alone Bakery chapter, and was very impressed by how well constructed and enjoyable the lessons were. Each piece of learning is supported by appropriate text and video resources, which guided me through the new vocabulary at an easy and manageable pace, and I quickly decided to purchase the full seven-lesson course. Omilo has thought very carefully about how to balance the learning of vocabulary with basic grammar, and the wide range of videos they provide do an excellent job of putting the new learning into a cultural context. I am very pleased to have been introduced to the Omilo course, which I enjoyed greatly, and I am looking forward to using my new Greek language on holiday in Greece next summer.”
William Abell, UK