Learn How To Conjugate Greek Passive Verbs of C1 and C2 Groups. With Grammar & Videos
With this eBook you will learn how to use and conjugate Greek verbs. When it comes to forming sentences and thoughts in the Greek language, learning verbs are one of the most important components!
This eBook is for intermediate and advanced levels and it is focused on passive verbs, and on some more syntax phenomena.
For example, the difference between passive verbs and reflexive verbs and the conversion of active voice to passive voice. We know, this might sound a bit complicated, but we will explain further in this eBook, with details and examples.
First, we will clarify the difference between active and passive verbs. Grammatically speaking, active verbs are verbs that end on -ω and passive verbs are verbs that end on -μαι.
After a general grammar introduction, we focus mainly on the PASSIVE VERBS (ending in -ομαι, -αμαι) .
This eBook includes:
- Greek grammar intro in conjugating passive verbs , and explaining the difference between an active and passive verb
- Several examples of useful Greek verbs of the C1 and C2 groups, including videos
- Intro on how to conjugate passive verbs in present, future and past tense
- Useful daily sentences and vocab, in combination with many verbs explained on video.
- Grammar exercises to conjugate the verbs
- An answer key to all exercises
A4 format- PDF document- 44 pages
Made by Omilo Greek Language and Culture