Learn How To Conjugate Greek Verbs of B1 and B2 Groups. With Grammar & Videos
With this eBook you will learn how to use and conjugate Greek verbs. When it comes to forming sentences and thoughts in the Greek language, learning verbs are one of the most important components! After a general grammar introduction, we focus mainly on the ACTIVE VERBS OF THE CATEGORY B . Including grammar and videos.
This is a printable eBook (not hard copy) – Working with this verb book will help you to improve your Greek communication skills and give you more confidence in continuing your Greek Language Journey.
This eBook is mainly written for the Beginners Levels in Greek, and we assume you already know to read the Greek Alphabet. Just in case you do not know to read the Greek letters yet, and you mainly use “greeklish” , then we advise you start learning the Greek letters first, before learning more grammar. (More info about the Greek Alphabet eBook at https://masaresi.com/product/modern-greek-alphabet-course/ )
This eBook includes:
- Greek grammar intro in conjugating verbs of the B1 and B2 group, with many examples
- Several examples of useful Greek verbs of the B category, including videos
- Intro on how to conjugate regular verbs in present, future and past tense
- Useful daily sentences and vocab, in combination with many verbs on video.
- Grammar exercises to conjugate the verbs
- An answer key to all exercises
A4 format- PDF document- 44 pages
Made by Omilo Greek Language and Culture