Are you struggling to read the Greek alphabet? Would you like to be able to read Greek while on holiday in Greece?
In this short online Alphabet course, made by the Omilo Greek Language and Culture School, you will learn how to write, read and pronounce the Modern Greek alphabet together with a native Greek teacher. While practicing to read and pronounce the Greek alphabet, you will also learn some daily vocabulary and how to present yourself in Greek.
The Alphabet course includes:
• 4 hours of private teaching hours
• Your Omilo teacher will provide you with course materials and homework. It includes writing and reading exercises, dialogues and videos.
• This course includes homework after every lesson. For good progress, it is important to practice on your own between the lessons.
• The lessons will be spread over 3 days, which can be programmed over a maximum of 4 weeks:
Day 1 – 1 hour
Day 2 – 1,5 hours
Day 3 – 1,5 hours
• There are two ways to take this course:
a. During private lessons in Athens
b. With Skype lessons from your home.
More information and registration form at