Here you find LESSON 2, of the Omilo Video Course “Everyday Greek Language”
Title: The Bakery, Pastry Shop, And Sandwich Bar
In this lesson, you will learn what you can order in the Greek bakeries, pastry shops and more.
You will learn the specific vocabulary, some important grammar and how to order.
This lesson consists of:
• An introduction video: 2 minutes
• A handout /eBook: 13 pages
• A video lesson: 45 minutes
• Extra handout with video links for grammar, verbs
• An Audio Link for the correct pronunciation of the vocabulary
The video lesson, also includes several smaller videos with extra grammar explanations, vocabulary or dialogues.
01. THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF SHOPS
02. THINGS YOU CAN BUY IN A GREEK BAKERY
03. THINGS YOU CAN BUY IN A GREEK SANDWICH BAR
04. THINGS YOU CAN BUY IN A GREEK PASTRY SHOP
05. SOME GRAMMAR: THE NEGATIVE FORM
06. USEFUL VERBS: TO HAVE AND TO WANT
07. USEFUL PHRASES: ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT
08. GOOD TO KNOW
This Video course is meant for those at a Beginners level in Greek, as well as for those at an Intermediate level,
who wish to review basic vocabulary and get new input.
The course only requires you to know how to read the Greek Alphabet.
The entire video course is sold as a “package of 7 lessons”, and the remaining lessons cannot be bought separately.
Click here to watch the “trailer” for the video course