Do you also want to learn the daily Greek language? Would you like to be able to communicate in Greek at your hotel, with your Greek friends or order your food and drinks in Greek? Did you start learning Greek recently, but you were not in the mood to learn with typical course books, a classroom setup or a lot of grammar structures? If you feel like having a break from studying Greek formally, then here is another way of learning and motivate you to start speaking Greek from day one.
The “Everyday Greek Language Video course” consists of the following 7 video lessons and eBooks:
1. How to Greet in Greek | Καλημέρα, καλησπέρα
2. Bakery, Pastry Shop & Sandwich Bar | Ο φούρνος, το ζαχαροπλαστείο, το σαντουιτσάδικο
3. The Greek Kiosk and Mini-Market | Το περίπτερο και το μίνι-μάρκετ
4. Ordering a Souvlaki in Greek | Σουβλάκι ή γύρος;
5. Eating Out in Greece | Η ελληνική ταβέρνα
6. Ordering Drinks in Greek | Γεια μας!
7. Making Small Talk in Greek | Μιλάμε ελληνικά
Every lesson, in total 7, consists of:
• An introduction video (around 2 minutes)
• A handout (each handout is between 10 and 15 pages)
• A video lesson (between 25 and 45 minutes)
• Extra videos with grammar, vocabulary or dialogues (video platform)
• MP3 link for Vocabulary and correct pronunciation
Every lesson introduces particular grammar structures.
During the video lessons, you will also see several videos of our teachers with extra explanations, vocabulary or dialogues.
You can also watch those videos separately, with the links on the video platform.
Content – script: Maya Andreadi-Cornelissens
Audio and videos performed by the Omilo-team:
Maya Andreadi-Cornelissens, Marina Braila, Terpsi Gavala and Eva Christodoulou.
Proofread by Konstantinos Oikonomou.