IMPORTANT NOTE: You can order your Hard Copy today, but due to the annual holidays, we can only go to the post office between August 23 and August 31st.
So your book will be sent by registered mail from Greece, the end of August.
The “Easy Reader” “Λυδία: Ένα καλοκαίρι στην Ελλάδα!” (Lydia: A summer in Greece!) is intended for A1 – early stages of A2 Greek learners. The book is also accompanied by the Audiobook ( (MP3 downloadable audio files), which you receive in a download link with your order confirmation, after your payment
Summary: Lydia is Greek-American. On a trip to Greece, she meets a man, Orestis. They become friends. However, there are hidden secrets… The story is set in Athens and on the beautiful island of Syros, Cyclades.
(if you want to order more than 1 book, please write us an email first)
Info About the Book:
Includes free English Vocab and MP3 Audio-Book
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 12 x 0.5 cm
The book features:
- plenty of dialogues covering a great variety of everyday topics, such as: Introducing myself / Talking about my family / Ordering in a coffee–shop or a tavern / Arranging a meeting / Asking for or Giving directions / Hobbies / Shopping / Traveling / Describing a city
- short, easily–manageable chapters
- illustrations that show the reader clearly the essential elements of the story
- footnotes with explanations of words in Greek
- footnotes with synonyms of words
- footnotes with the present tense of verbs found in the text
- an Audio with all of the story, recorded by native Greek speakers
- a selected vocabulary from each chapter translated into English (included in the book)
- a selected vocabulary from each chapter translated into French, German, Turkish (you can find the links to those PDFs, on the right of this webpage)
- a companion book with the verbs used in the story conjugated in the Present, Future and Past Tenses ( (you can find the link to buy the verb-book on the right of this webpage)
- About the Audio-book: Listen to the story, recorded by native Greek speakers, and improve your listening skills. Original melodies for the story were composed by talented musician Issidoros Papadakis. In addition, two great musicians, the bouzouki master Petros Kapellas and Yannis Varthalitis (guitar), played a taqsim (a piece of improvised folk music) that was recorded on the island of Syros – right next to the sea – and then included in the story.
- The Easy Reader also offers the following two extensions, to improve your Greek:
- 1. Companion WorkBook (only in printable PDF eBook format)
2. Verb-Book (only in printable PDF / eBook format)
Read below what students and teachers write: