Are you at the Intermediate 2 or Advanced level in Greek and you would like some extra practice to keep you going?
Do you want to study by yourself, improving your Greek and listening comprehension, while having fun?
This eBook is a workbook for advanced students in the Greek language.
(This is a printable PDF document, so you can print it and also make your exercises on paper.)
This eBook is the 7th and last one of this series of advanced workbooks.
Each workbook includes a text on a different topic.
The text is also accompanied by an audio link, so you can improve your listening skills.
In workbook 7 the first text is about : Apollo and the Python – Ο Απόλλωνας Και Ο Πύθωνας
Each eBook consists of the following:
- A workbook of 13-15 pages
- A reading text to build your vocabulary in Greek
- Audio link to the text
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises – advanced level
- An exercise to practice the “stress/accent” on every word in Greek (by using the audio)
- A crossword
- A text, which guides you to find the words in the crossword
- Answer key to all exercises
The Authors of the eBook have also written the Fygame yia Ellinika Language book, and they have been teaching Greek to foreigners for more than 15 years at the Omilo Greek Language and Culture School.